|The Alan 10 Adventures|
|First Released||November 16, 2015|
|Latest Release||May 29, 2020|
Comedy Comedy? More like shitposting.
16-year-old Alan Nomaly obtains a strange device known as the Simplicitrix through strange means, being able to turn into ten different aliens. Now, alongside Alexis Dwyer, his childhood friend and 16-year old Succubus, work together to stop threats, including Alan's killer brother, Richard Nomaly.
- Alan's character is very similar to that of Deadpool in many ways:
- Both of them wear black and red outfits.
- Both of them have vulgar and sexual humor.
- Both of them break the fourth wall on a regular basis.
- The series has every character have color coded text.
- Many characters and villains from the Richard 10 franchise were reused and repurposed for this series:
- Richard was repurposed into Alan, as Alanomaly started going by Alan before writing the show.
- Drahcir was changed to Richard, taking the name of the former main protagonist, and acts as the role of the evil twin.
- E.V.O.lved Alien was repurposed into Gearo Morphanewal, which is his name in both franchises. Both versions of the character also created the protagonist's device, E.V.O.lved having created the Alpha-Omegatrix, and Gearo having created the Simplicitrix. In the Alan 10 franchise, he is responsible for Darama's mutation.
- Jail-Berd was repurposed into Jail Berd, being utilized more in the Alan 10 franchise than in the Richard 10 franchise.
- Dr. Ammunition was repurposed into Cerebronittion, now being a scientist who steals the powers of other species for his own purposes and creations.
- General Mischife was repurposed into Troobel Mischife, who seems to have history with Cerebronittion.
- Magistar Wopadoptar was repurposed into Mr. Wopadoptar, now being a school teacher.
- Darama was repurposed from being a Vulpimancer with a translator to being a Vulpimancer mutated due to his DNA sample being taken for the Simplicitrix.
- The only character to appear from the Ben 10 franchise who is not a Simplicitrix DNA sample is Starbeard.
- Alan breaks the fourth wall to say that the series should have the genre "Shitposting."
- The Alan 10 Adventures won the 2017 Ben 10 Fan-Fiction Omniverse Awards for best still-running series.