|Body Type||Winged Insectoid|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
Stinkfly has a bug/insect body and four insect-like flat legs with two arms, whose hands are human-style ones with a black coloration, similar to gloves, and has three clawed fingers. He has four large pedunculated eyes that are red in color, and have pupils. These eyes are linked directly to the sides of his huge black head. His wings are very fragile with lines on them. His limbs are a indigo color and his wings are light pink. Stinkfly wears the SImplicitrix symbol on his forehead. His outfit is mainly black, with red stripes connecting from one limb to another, a red stripe around his neck, and the stinger on his tail being red.
Richard as Negative Stinkfly has the appearance of Alan's Stinkfly. However, his skin is a yellow-green, his wings and eyes are aqua, the stripes on his outfit are white, and he wears the Negative Simplicitrix on his forehead.
Emo Stinkfly has dark green skin, green wings, and brown clothes. He wears a tan Simplicitrix symbol on his forehead.
- Stinkfly possesses four insectoid wings that allow quick and agile flying, and can change directions at exceptional paces.
- Stinkfly can excrete high pressured streams of liquid from the pollen ducts located inside of his eye stalks and mouth. These liquids can be both a flammable toxin or an immobilizing adhesive, enough for him to swing from it by his mouth. It was also strong enough to temporarily hold Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey.
- Stinkfly can emit a powerful herbicide via flatulation.
- Stinkfly's black tail is extremely sharp with a stinger like end that can tear and rend through steel near effortlessly.
- His exoskeletal body is also fairly strong, allowing him to survive unscathed while being smashed through buildings and being caught inside a large explosion.
- Stinkfly has great strength in proportion to his body, able to carry heavy loads while maintaining steady flight.
- Stinkfly has 360 degree vision as he is able to move two eyes at the back of his head and keep the other two eyes at the front of his head.
- Stinkfly is extremely weak to any kind of chemical.
- Although his exoskeleton body is fairly strong, Stinkfly's wings are very fragile. Water is especially a problem for Stinkfly, as it can render him incapable of flight if too much gets on his wings. Furthermore, he is unable to swim due to the small surface area of his limbs.
- A more minor inconvenience is Stinkfly's odor, so hiding from anything or anyone that can smell can be a problem.
- Stinkfly can have his chi drained by a Succubus.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|Alan 10||Stinkfly debuted to fight Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|Episode Title||Usage||Times Used|
|RWBYA Part 3||Alan unintentionally used Stinkfly's wings when his body was forcing him to use alien powers at random while human.||1|
- Alan 10 (debut)