Similamander is a salamander-like, quadrupedal alien with murky brown skin. There is a double helix-like marking running down his spine. He wears the Simplicitrix symbol is on his chest.
- Similamander's main power is his ability to mimic the powers of his foe. Similamander has shown mimicking:
- Tetramand physiology and enhanced strength
- Amperi electrokinesis and intangibility
- Similamander has enhanced agility and dexterity.
- Similamander has slippery skin.
- Similamander can only mimic the power of his foe up to 90%, depending on what power he mimics. This means that his powers will always be weaker than the creature he copies.
- Similamander loses any powers he's copied when he transforms into a different species.
- Similamander gains the weaknesses of whoever he copies alongside their powers.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|Alan 10||Similamander debuted to fight and kill Dictator Agorm Hitmas.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|Magnetic Personality||Similamander unintentionally cameoed when the Simplicitrix was used too early after Alan spent most of the episode trapped as Lodestar.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|Alan Normally||Similamander appeared in a flashback to when Alan killed Hitmas.||Alan Nomaly||1|
Similamander is a portmanteau of "Similar" and "Salamander".
- His power mimicry abilities, as well as his weakness of gaining weaknesses, were inspired by Amazo from Justice League.
- Credit to Aaron for the design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.