1/2 Human (Alan, Jessica)
1/2 Succubus (Alexis)
1/2 Arachnichimp (Mason)
1/2 Amperi (Devin)
|Body Type||Robotic Winged Humanoid|
Fourth Wall Awareness
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker (far away)|
Alex Winter (close up)
|Debut||Five Nights at Tacopolis|
Nanomech is about an inch tall at full size. He has light green skin. skin. Nanomech possesses red wings. His body is a carbon/silicon-based alloy. When flying, he has a red glow about him. He has feet that consist of three toes. He has glowing red shoulders and gauntlets. He has a red ring around his neck and a red waist. He wears the Simplicitrix on his face with four small red eyes around it.
Negative Nanomech has the same bodily appearance as Alan's Nanomech. However, his body is colored purple rather than green, his circuits are aqua, and his wings are aqua with white centers. He wears the Negative Simplicitrix on his face with four small aqua eyes around it.
A version of Nanomech was released currently known as Yellowtrix Nanomech. He has dark green skin with bright green clothes, yellow wing with black on the inside, yellow energy, and yellow eyes. He wears a yellow Simplicitrix with green paneling on his face between his eyes.
- Nanomech has the ability to fly. He is very agile, and his wings glow when he is airborne.
- Nanomech can reduce his size, even to microscopic scales. He can return to his original size, but cannot grow any larger.
- Nanomech can launch red bioelectrical energy from his hands, ranging in forms from beams to orbs.
- Nanomech has the ability to adapt to his opponents.
- Due to Alan's abilities, Nanomech has the ability of fourth wall awareness.
- As displayed in Through Your Eyes, Nanomech has the ability of "technological awareness," which allows him to know what technology to tamper with by simply looking at technology and scanning it.
- In Darama Drama, Nanomech was temporarily fused with Necrofriggian DNA, which allowed him to use his electricity powers to freeze Darama. This power was not retained after the loss of the Necrofriggian DNA, however.
- Nanomech's size can be a problem if fighting larger opponents.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|Five Nights at Tacopolis||Nanomech accidentally debuted when trying to protect Jessica from the Tacopolis Animatronics.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|O' Brother, What Art Thou||Nanomech cameoed to escape Negative Eatle's grasp.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|A Scientific Fæble||Nanomech cameoed to stop a car owned by criminals. Nanomech later appeared to escape Alexis' handcuffs.||Alan Nomaly||2|
|Through Your Eyes||Nanomech was used to tamper with Richard's machine to switch Alan and Alexis' bodies back.||Alexis Dwyer||1|
|Darama Drama||Nanomech was used to get into the museum. After using the DNA scrambler, Nanomech was fused with Necrofriggian DNA, which he used to freeze Darama.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|The Trial of Alan Nomaly||Nanomech unintentionally appeared to fight Starbeard.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|Faal Dovahkiin Bo||Negative Nanomech was used to spy on Alan and Alexis while they were in Skyrim.||Richard Nomaly||1|
|Magnetic Personality||Nanomech was used by Alexis, Jessica, Devin, and Mason (using their cloned Simplicitrixes) to secretly get to the spot where Lodestar's body was taken.|| Alexis Dwyer|
|Alan Normally||Nanomech was used to sneak into the Missbrauch-Wugu home while in Jessica's pocket.|
- Five Nights at Tacopolis (debut)
- O' Brother, What Art Thou (cameo)
- A Scientific Fæble (2x; first time cameo)
- Darama Drama (accidental; selected alien was Clockwork; became partially fused with Necrofriggian DNA)
- The Trial of Alan Nomaly (unintentional cameo)
- Alan Normally
- According to A Scientific Fæble, Nanomech is Transformation 2 in the Simplicitrix.
- Dee Bradley Baker was chosen to voice him in scenes far away from him for his high pitched voice, and Alex Winter was chosen to voice him in scenes closer to him for his normal voice.