|Body Type||Humanoid Manta Ray|
Fourth Wall Awareness
Low Walking Mobility
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|Debut||The Annihilators Part 2|
Jetray is a yellow, humanoid, manta ray like alien with two black lightning bolt-like stripes coming down from his shoulders to his Simplicitrix symbol. Jetray has pinkish-red horns extending from his nose, gills underneath his arms and pinkish-red patagia which he uses to fly and glide through water.
Negative Jetray has blue skin, with green wings and horns. He wears the Negative Simplicitrix symbol on his chest.
Emo Jetray has faded red skin, with faded yellow wings and horns. He wears a tan Simplicitrix symbol on his chest.
- Jetray can fly at supersonic speeds. Jetray maneuvers through the air with little to no flapping and accelerates to speeds greater than light with ease. Jetray is even capable of maneuvering through space, a task which no amount of flapping would allow. Jetray's flight speed even allows him to go into hyperspace, which means he can travel across interstellar distances in moments.
- Jetray has an additional key to flight beyond his wings. In proportion to his size, he has a very short wingspan, although his weight is unknown.
- Jetray can shoot red neuroshock blasts from his tail.
- Jetray is durable enough to withstand gunfire from a fighter jet, though it does cause him great discomfort.
- Jetray has some degree of enhanced strength.
- Jetray can survive underwater.
- Jetray can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Jetray can be hurt by his own neuroshocks.
- Jetray cannot walk very well due to his proportionally thin hind limbs.
- Jetray can be ensnared by Spidermonkey's webs.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|The Annihilators Part 2||Jetray was used to investigate the sound of Excambalir's ship leaving.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|RWBYA Part 1||Jetray was used to catch up to Upgrade before he got to Earth-ERTH.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|RWBYA Part 2||Negative Jetray appeared to fight Salem. However, when transforming, some pink fractals were seen in the cyan light of his Simplicitrix, outing him as an illusion made by Emerald and Neo.||Richard Nomaly||1|
- Jetray's species name is a portmanteau of the words, "aero," meaning air, and, "amphibian."
- Jetray's neuroshock blast was changed to be solely from his tail instead of both his tail and eyes to better play off his sting ray/manta ray origins.