Fourth Wall Awareness
Spun at Super Speeds
|Simplicitrix Placement||Anti-Gravity Projector|
Goop is a humanoid pile of goo that can take any shape at will. His body is made of two layers of goo: an inner layer colored black, and an outer layer colored red. Goop has an amoeba-like shape. He has a black Anti-Gravity Projector, and the Simplicitrix symbol is on the top of it.
Emo Goop has a dark green inner layer and a light green outer layer. He has tan eyes, and a tan Anti-Gravity Projector, and a Simplicitrix symbol is on the top of it.
- Goop is indestructible, making it difficult to defeat him by attacking his body.
- Goop is capable of throwing blobs of goo and spraying acid from his hands, and can rotate his feet around like helicopter blades to damage enemies.
- Goop is able to generate and even shoot slime from any part of his body. The slime he generates can either be acidic or adhesive. He can shoot it in continuous streams similar to a water hose or in blob like projectiles.
- Goop is able to dissolve a large variety of materials, making himself and his touch acidic if he wills it.
- Goop can stretch, bend and deform himself in any way shape or form.
- Goop can regenerate and rebuild himself with ease.
- Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector allows him to change his shape, form, length width, and height at will, as well as granting Goop the ability to fly. If Goop loses his Anti-Gravity Projector, the Simplicitrix can immediately generate a new one.
- With his Anti-Gravity Projector, Goop has inhuman strength.
- Goop can control and launch his Anti-Gravity Projector at enemies to attack them.
- Due to Alan's abilities, Goop has the ability of fourth wall awareness.
- Goop is limited to his Anti-Gravity Projector controlling his body. If it is separated from him by more than two feet, or turned off, Goop's body goes completely inert until it recollects it. He can only struggle to move, while he cannot change shape or make appendages to move without his Anti-Gravity Projector.
- Goop can be hurt by being spun really fast in a centrifuge, which causes him to begin separating into his constituent compounds.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|RWBYA Part 1||Goop was used to fight Cannonbolt.||Richard Nomaly||1|
|RWBYA Part 2||Goop was used to escape the cage made by Arthur and trap him.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|RWBYA Part 3||Goop was one of the many aliens used to overwhelm Cinder Fall with the power she was absorbing.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|Episode Title||Usage||Times Used|
|RWBYA Part 3||Alan used Goop's regeneration to heal himself after falling off the tower of Beacon.||1|
|Episode||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|The Greatest Kingdom||Goop was used to escape the binds he was in.||Alan Nomaly||1|
- RWBYA (2x)
- RWBYA (debut)
Goop's dragon name is Vedveikgrul, which can be broken up into, "ved veik grul," meaning black acid mud.
- Goop's species name literally means, "many shapes."
- Goop's planet name comes from the word, "viscose," a product of processing cellulose and viscosity, the thickness of a liquid.