Gutrot, the most notable Gastulence.
|Weaknesses||Wind Moving Gasses|
Flammable Gases in Heated Situations
Gas Immune Opponents
The Gastulences (also known as Egetsapiens) are a species from the planet Gasceomestry.
Gastulences are humanoids with black spots on their skin and four fingers. Like Orishans, they have nozzles/openings from where they can eject different types of gas. They are located on various parts on their body. They have glass on their stomach from where the gas inside can be seen. They usually wear outfits that have gas masks on them. The gas masks change in appearance, as Gutrot's is simply the Simplicitrix, while Professor Emina's is shaped like a beard.
- Gastulences contain various gaseous elements, making them walking chemical laboratories.
- Being comprised mostly of gaseous chemicals on their insides, Gastulences have the ability to make compounds of almost any type and expel them as gas from the various nozzles on their body. Such gases include sulphur dioxide (which can be used as a form of tear gas), nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and fluoromethyl-hexafluoro-isopropyl-ether (sevoflurane). This is normally used as an anesthetic, but is also useful as a knockout gas with short-term memory loss as an added side-effect. The strength of these gases depends on the amount expelled and their chemical makeup.
- Gastulences seem to possess a high intelligence, especially within the field of chemistry and its effects on different species. They seem to understand the mechanics of time travel and the effects of physical trauma.
- When Gastulences use their gas, it makes a large cloud, which is susceptible to prevailing winds, which can endanger innocent bystanders.
- Some of their gases are flammable so they must be careful in situations that might ignite them.
- Opponents who are effectively shielded are immune to their gases like through the use of a gas mask or insulation.