|Body Type||Humanoid Crocodilian|
Fourth Wall Awareness
Extermigator is a humanoid crocodilian-like creature. His skin is covered in greenish-grey scales, while his back and tail have brown scales sticking up from his body. His entire body is extremely muscular. He wears a sleeveless, black jumpsuit that goes down to his knees. The Simplicitrix resides on his right pectoral.
Negative Extermigator is purple, and his outfit has white.
- Extermigator has the ability to create bodily structures, changing his body parts into weapons. Weapons that he has displayed so far are:
- Chainsaw blade
- Swiss army knives
- Arrow head
- Extermigator's scales and muscles give him enhanced durability and strength. His durability is able to withstand ElevenEleven's energy lasers, and also prevented him from being hurt by a grenade that detonated in his mouth.
- Extermigator's jaw and teeth give him a strong bite. This is also strengthened by his extremely muscular neck.
- Due to Alan's ability, Extermigator has the ability of fourth wall awareness.
- Extermigator's species has a natural craving for the Nervfrucht, a fruit that messes with their nervous system, causing them to create all kinds of bodily structures against their will.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used||Other|
|The Annihilators Part 2||Extermigator was used to fight ElevenEleven and Excambalir, but ultimately failed.||Alan Nomaly||1||This was Extermigator's debut.|
|Magnetic Personality||Extermigator cameoed when Alan was trying to fix his mess for getting cocky.||Alan Nomaly||1||This appearance was a cameo.|
- Extermigator's name is a play on the words "exterminator" and "alligator."
- Extermigator's species name is a play on the word "Argonian," the lizard race in The Elder Scrolls franchise, and "waffe," the German word meaning weapon.
- Extermigator's planet name is a play on the German word "Rüstung," meaning armor, and marsh, a reference to the province of Black Marsh, where Argonians live.