Enhanced Speed via Cloning
|Voice Actor||Rob Paulsen|
Ditto is about the height of an average human child. Ditto's skin is a pink-grey color. Ditto has three red fins on his head, one on the top and one on each side, and wears a black jumpsuit. He has two black sensory nodes with red tops on either arm, and three on his waist. He has two whiskers on either side of his face. He wears the Simplicitrix symbol on his head.
- Ditto has the ability to clone himself with no limit.
- Each Ditto operates independently, regardless of what the others want them to do and each clone is indistinguishable from the others. This allows Ditto to do multiple tasks simultaneously or to cover a large area. Ditto is able to extend his reach across a vast distance, simply by cloning himself in a straight line, thereby forming a chain of Dittos.
- The sensory nodes on Ditto's body help create a sensory web around the Ditto clones. This sensory web allows the clones to share senses and physical sensations.
- Ditto is more flexible than a human.
- Ditto is quite agile and can burrow into the ground and pop out like a mole.
- Ditto can breathe underwater.
- Ditto can jump surprisingly high for his size.
- Ditto has the ability to use enhanced speed by cloning and reforming his clones quickly while moving.
- Ditto's clones share a link with each other, making it so that if one Ditto is hurt, all the others feel the same pain and if one Ditto is killed, the others are automatically killed as well, thus negating the ability to form an army of clones.
- Due to the fact that each Ditto is only about as strong, fast and has the reach of a small human child, this puts him at a disadvantage when facing off against a bigger, stronger foe. Normally, Ditto compensates by overwhelming his opponent with sheer force of numbers.
- If the Dittos cannot agree on one plan, an argument might break out between them.
- If the Dittos are too far apart from each other, he cannot change back into Alan. However, it is currently unknown if each Ditto could individually transform into different aliens when apart.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|The Trial of Alan Nomaly||Ditto unintentionally debuted to fight Starbeard.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|Magnetic Personality||Ditto was used to get Mason's webbing off his mouth.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|RWBYA||Ditto was used for an unknown purpose before changing into Goop to keep himself from being harmed after Cannonbolt threw him at a tree.||Richard Nomaly||1|
Ditto's dragon name is Zosgeinpah, which can be broken up into, "zos gein pah," meaning more one all.
- Ditto's species name comes from the word, "split."
- Ditto's planet name comes from Hathor, an Ancient Egyptian goddess who personified the principles of joy, feminine love, and motherhood.