Enhanced Durability via Armor
|Other Forms||Enhanced Blamurai|
|Debut||The Annihilators Part 2|
Blamurai is a pink-grey alien. He wears brown and bronze armor, lined with red and black leather. The armor consists of shoulder braces, arm braces, elbow braces, knee braces, hip braces, a belt, a chest piece, and a black helmet with dark grey lining. He wears a red sheath on his back that houses his sword. The Simplicitrix is located on his chest.
- Blamurai's main powers consist of enhanced strength, durability, agility, and swordsmanship.
- He Blamurai a large, katana-like sword, with which he is highly skilled in using by nature. As revealed in RWBYA, this sword also has odd effects on the powers of other aliens, specifically Clockwork. Clockwork on his own has a difficult time accessing other multiverses, but if he uses a temporal beam on Blamurai's sword, it will allow him to instantly access any other multiverse with no extra effort.
- Due to Alan's abilities, Blamurai has the ability of fourth wall awareness.
- Blamurai's strength is great enough to escape Spitter's hardened bile with enough effort.
- If Blamurai loses his sword, he will be unable to change into any other transformation until retrieving it again.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|The Annihilators Part 2||Blamurai debuted to battle the Annihilators.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|RWBYA Part 1||Richard turned Alan into Blamurai to use his sword to manipulate Clockwork's time beam, allowing him easy access to Earth-ERTH.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|RWBYA Part 2||Blamurai was one of many aliens used to overwhelm Cinder Fall with the power she was absorbing.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|Episode Title||Usage||Times Used|
|RWBYA Part 3||Alan used Blamurai's powers to test out the Stabilized Simplicitrix. He later used them to change Clockwork's time beam to return home.||2|
|Paging Mr. Nomaly||Alan used Blamurai's sword with Clockwork's time beam to get to and from Earth-ERTH.||2|
Blamurai's dragon name is Zunleinhun, which can be broken up into, "zun lein hun," meaning weapon world hero.
- Blamurai's name is a portmonteau of "blam" and "samurai."
- Blamurai's species name comes from the words, "samurai," and, "sword."
- Blamurai's planet name is a corrupted version of the word Japan.