|Body Type||Humanoid Moth|
|Simplicitrix Placement||Right Pectoral|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|Debut||The Trial of Alan Nomaly|
Big Chill is a muscular humanoid, moth-like alien whose four wings and antenna can fold up into a hooded robe (much akin to a poncho), giving him the appearance of a phantom. Big Chill has a black body with teal patches on his arms, shoulders, and legs that resemble ice chunks. Each patch has thick darker teal outlining. He has three teal nubs on his head and a large mouth, with two bug-like eyes on either side of his head. His hands and feet are also teal. He has light teal patterns on his chest and wings, the latter of which has holes. Big Chill wears the Simplicitrix symbol on his right pectoral.
- Big Chill is capable of breathing a gas, wind or beam that reduces the temperature surrounding it, turns to ice constructs mid air or upon touching a target, or encasing a target completely in ice. His ice powers can be used in several different ways:
- His breath can be used as strong as wind.
- He can generate ice generating beams from his hands which he can manipulate.
- He is able to cause ice constructs he can manipulate to form on the ground by touching it.
- He can freeze objects by touching them.
- He is capable of generating spiked balls of ice around his fists, as well as hurling ice spikes.
- He could also cause these spikes to sprout from the ground that surrounds him.
- He can attack with an "icy uppercut," as well as manipulate the cold around him to make a frosty tornado.
- Big Chill can become intangible, to the point where he can cause objects to freeze by phasing through them, though he can choose not to.
- Big Chill has enhanced strength, able to easily rip into metal. This strength also extends to his jaws.
- Big Chill is immune to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Big Chill can survive underwater, as well as in the vacuum of space.
- Like Jetray, Big Chill can use his feet to hold things while flying.
- Due to Alan's abilities, Big Chill has the ability of fourth wall awareness.
- Big Chill's breath powers will be useless if he runs out of breath.
- Big Chill's intangibility is useless against opponents who can also turn intangible, as their intangibility cancels out.
- Big Chill's intangibility is consciously used, not reflexively, which means he can't use his intangibility if he is caught off guard.
- Big Chill's ice breath is useless against Hypnotick and other Psycholeopterrans.
- Big Chill has shown a weakness against electricity as it can hit him while he is intangible.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used|
|The Trial of Alan Nomaly||Big Chill appeared in The Trial of Alan Nomaly to fight Starbeard.||Alan Nomaly||1|
|Alan 10|| Big Chill appeared in Alan 10 to get from Dictator Hitmas' to the city. He later appeared to fly up to the army's ships.|
Negative Big Chill appeared in Alan 10 to distract Dictator Agorm Hitmas.
| Alan Nomaly|
| 2 (Alan)|
|RWBYA||Big Chill appeared in RWBYA to fight a Grimm.||Alan Nomaly||TBA|
Big Chill's dragon name is Gaafiizdiil, which can be broken up into, "gaaf iiz diil," meaning ghost ice undead.
- Big Chill's species name comes from the words, "necro," meaning dead, and, "frigid," meaning very cold.
- Big Chill's planet name comes from the Finnish word for, "cold."
- Big Chill was unlocked in The Trial of Alan Nomaly due to the DNA Scrambler fusing Nanomech's DNA with Necrofriggian DNA.