|Body Type||Three-Legged Humanoid|
|Powers||Fourth Wall Awareness|
|Weaknesses||Cannot See His Own Future When Dealing With Time Travelers|
Relatively Physically Weak
Trapped Out of Media
4D2 is a light red, headless, three-legged humanoid with two grey faces on his shoulders. There is a stump where his neck should be. His arms end in claw-like tendrils. He has three spikes on each side of his stomach. The Simplicitrix symbol is on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Like Alan, 4D2 has the abilities of fourth wall awareness. Unlike Alan, however, he is able to break through the fourth wall entirely, going out of whatever media he currently is in. He has also been shown to transform into other transformations while out of his media.
- He can use this ability to see into his future while looking into whatever his home dimension is.
- 4D2 cannot see his own future if it involves a time traveller, even if he watches it from beyond the fourth wall. His future will change if he does so.
- 4D2 is also a weak fighter in one-on-one combat, as seen in Alan 10 when he was knocked out by Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey, hence the use of their primary power.
- If the user transforms into a different alien than 4D2 while not in their normal form of media, they will be trapped until they become 4D2 again.
|Episode Title||Usage||Used By||Times Used||Other|
|Alan 10||4D2 debuted in Alan 10 where he was knocked into the real world by Ultimate Spidermonkey.||Alan Nomaly||1||This was 4D2's debut episode.|
- Alan 10 (debut)
4D2's' dragon name is Vundhirkrent, which can be broken up into, "vund hir krent," meaning wall four broken.
- 4D2 was named by CaT and Designed by Aaronbill3. He has been recolored for The Alan 10 Adventures.
- The heads of 4D2 are of different art styles:
- The head on his right shoulder is in the art style of Dragonball Z.
- The head on his left shoulder is in the art style of Rick & Morty.
- He is the only one whose fourth wall abilities are not caused by Alan's abilities.